Your tour guide is Philine – our promise is for you to experience the difference between knowing and loving the tulip fields of Holland as a local, and just visiting as a traveller. We are passionate about our lives in Holland and ready to share with you our love and insider knowledge of our adopted region.
We offer a highly personalized, flexible and friendly service to our clients who are looking for a one-off tour experience in Holland:
- We know that feeling of arriving at your destination and wishing someone could give you genuine recommendations: where to hang out with locals, unsung attractions away from the tourist throngs, best cafés and romantic or fun restaurants.
- Our small intimate individual tours are less ‘prescribed’. We like to feel that we are more like your friends sharing our insights, stories and anecdotes from the region. This ‘peer to peer’ aspect adds social dynamics to our tours where you will feel more involved in your Holland tulip experience.
- We can show you the back roads in the Tulip fields and as a speciality allow you to be a real dutch person in a dutch costume next to the tulip fields.
- We will bypass strict time schedules and adapt an itinerary on the spot if necessary. We stay with you through the entire tour (unless you let us know that you would prefer some ‘free time’) sharing with you our thoughts, experiences and knowledge about Holland.
- We will take the time to ask you what your interests are and tailor the tour accordingly, if you wish.
- We will pick you up from your hotel when around Noordwijk and show you our beautiful tulip fields.
- We promote sustainable tourism.
– Half day morning tours depart at 9.30am
– Half day afternoon tours depart at 1.30pm
– Day tour departs at 9.30am
Half day tour: €185 per person (non-private tour) €270 (private tour)
Day tour: €235 per person (non-private tour) €320 per person (private tour) including Keukenhof
Please email@example.com to make a reservation or enter our contact form.
We will send you the specifics and have a skype conversation if you like.
General Tour Information
- Tours are limited to a maximum of 4/6 clients per tour (minimum 2 clients)
- Transportation is in a comfortable air conditioned vehicle accompanied by an experienced guide , choice of convertible car possible.
- All tours are scheduled on a customized basis.
- Prices do not include meals, beverages, admission tickets and all other personal expenses.
- Full Day Tours can include a stop for lunch at one of our favourite restaurants along our route.
- Pick ups and drop offs can be arranged directly to and from your holiday address near
Noordwijk and Leiden
- Tours run rain or shine
- Please be aware that some clients may find seating and leg space in European vehicles is slightly reduced compared to vehicles in their home country.
- We highly recommend that all purchasers of our services purchase their own travel insurance.